Username:  Remember me?
Password:

Post subject: hi there... aspergers?¿?
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:30 pm 

Hi there,
I have three kids, my two youngest 3 and 2 are in the beginning stages of having a casbat assessment,
I would really appreciate some feedback as I think my son has aspergers, but it came as a shock as I was so wrapped up him just being diagnosed epileptic and my daughters issues ( hers are more classic autism) that when HIV said he needed to be seen I had a bit of a breakdown, I am OK now, and I can actually see all his quirks.
it all come about as I had said I was unhappy that Ted tiptoed and has done from the onset of walking
g, in shoes and flat foot, to the point where his toenails curl, he head bangs, jumps ALOT, flaps his hands! He bangs doors and head bangs and throws things when he is distressed and his speech is VERY advanced, and his number work too.
Ted parrotts most things he hears and is obsessed with cups, spoons,battery's and anything with battery's in or electrical, turned switches on and off and dismantling things.he spends most his times either lining things up or pulling things apart.
am I barking up the wrong tree or does it sound like aspergers as I thought that because of his advanced speech....
he will give initial eye contact but then his eyes drop and he stars at your mouth instead.
any help will be appreciated. :)
thank you
Amy xxxxxx

Share this information
  • Print view this post